I am so glad I recorded this process. I am having so much fun watching the video and I hope you will enjoy it too!
Wonderful Chaos is an acrylic paint pouring project on an 11″x14″ canvas using 6 colors and a toilet paper roll. That’s right, a toilet paper roll cut in half!
Watch how the colors flow out from under the roll and create a wonderful chaos of color and fun!
What do you think? Please give this video THUMBS UP on YouTube and share it with your friends! We are adding more videos soon…. don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to get the notifications!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. This means that if you make a purchase clicking the link, I will earn a small commission as no additional cost to you! This helps maintain our website and allows us to continue to help you learn more about Acrylic Paint Pouring. Click Here to read my full disclosure policy.
- 11″x14″ canvas
- Craft Smart Paint in 6 colors: Black, Pearl, Violet, Neon Pink, Red, Bright Yellow.
- Dixie Cups
- Pop cycle sticks
- Pouring medium
- Toilet Paper roll
- Mix all of your colors with the pouring medium to get them to a fluid consistency.
- Add a puddle of paint and place the toilet paper roll in the center.
- Start adding your colors and watch them flow from under the toilet paper roll.
- Remove the toilet paper roll when ready and tilt the canvas slowly.
Acrylic Paint Pouring is so much fun and there are so many different techniques to learn but where do you start? What supplies do you need? Our goal with this website is to help you learn them all and help you get the supplies you need without breaking your wallet.
I have created a page about the 8 THINGS NEEDED TO START ACRYLIC PAINT POURING TODAY!